Pretty Blue Gothic Tile Beanie
A pretty blue Gothic tile beanie hat, with intricate Mandala circle and symmetrical cross shapes. Very icy and wintery in design theme! Though it is designed more leaning towards a girl enjoying it, it also is able to suit a guy. My son, a red head, looks awesome in this blue colour plus loves bold brighter colours and prints! Bright yet tranquil in colour scheme, with a modern twist on a traditional pattern with the pretty Gothic tile design.
There are 2 different lining types, cotton rib knit for colder weather wearing in late Fall or Winter, and a lighter bamboo/spandex knit for milder weather wearing, Fall or Spring. Compliment the outer design print by choosing from either a black, heather grey, or chocolate brown lining colour.
- The shell (outer) layer is a spun polyester fabric.
- Wears great and is highly pill resistant so can be worn and washed with almost no noticeable change to the fabric surface.
- The sublimation high-vibrancy print will never fade.
- My original designs are printed on the fabric then your Beanie is sewn in studio in Montreal, Canada.
- With a tape measure, measure the circumference of your head at the largest part, just above your ears and across your forehead.
- Refer to the sizes below for the size that corresponds to your measurement.
- If you have an in-between measurement, go for the smaller size since the hats are stretchy. If you prefer a very snug fit, then go for a size down.
- Small: 22.3"
- Medium: 23"
- Large: 24"
- Small/Medium: 20.5"
- Large/XtraLarge: 21.3"
- Lining option in heavy cotton rib knit for Colder Weather Wearing
- Lining option in sustainable bamboo/spandex knit for Fall for Lighter Weather Wearing
- Wash it in a washing machine in cold water or hand wash in cold water.
- Please air dry. (Since the lining and shell are two different fabrics, air drying prevents any shrinking between the two different fabrics and keeps your beanie fitting just right).