Plaid Hearts Black and White Beanie
Plaid hearts in big bold crisscrossing stripes in black and white adorn this beanie hat! Cute modern country chic influenced design. Monochrome, so can be work with any colour sweater or jacket. Wear for style or wear for warmth!
There are 2 different lining types, cotton rib knit for colder weather wearing in late Fall or Winter, and a lighter bamboo/spandex knit for milder weather wearing, Fall or Spring. Compliment the outer design print by choosing from either a black, heather grey, or chocolate brown lining colour.
- The shell (outer) layer is a spun polyester fabric.
- Wears great and is highly pill resistant so can be worn and washed with almost no noticeable change to the fabric surface.
- The sublimation high-vibrancy print will never fade.
- My original designs are printed on the fabric then your Beanie is sewn in studio in Montreal, Canada.
- With a tape measure, measure the circumference of your head at the largest part, just above your ears and across your forehead.
- Refer to the sizes below for the size that corresponds to your measurement.
- If you have an in-between measurement, go for the smaller size since the hats are stretchy. If you prefer a very snug fit, then go for a size down.
- Small: 22.3"
- Medium: 23"
- Large: 24"
- Small/Medium: 20.5"
- Large/XtraLarge: 21.3"
- Lining option in heavy cotton rib knit for Colder Weather Wearing
- Lining option in sustainable bamboo/spandex knit for Fall for Lighter Weather Wearing
- Wash it in a washing machine in cold water or hand wash in cold water.
- Please air dry. (Since the lining and shell are two different fabrics, air drying prevents any shrinking between the two different fabrics and keeps your beanie fitting just right).