Modern Gold Rings Black and White Circles Flare Dress
Modern gold rough rings overlapping with black and white swirled circles on a grey lined background printed flare style dress. This pretty flare dress falls mid thigh. I digitally created large graphic tarnished look gold rings and black and white circles to create this chic, abstract modern pattern. Interestingly, it began with my photograph of the underside of a lid from a can of paint. There is no metallic inks used in the print on this modern gold ring dress, it is all created with graphic software, the look of the tarnished gold texture patterns.
My modern gold rings flare dress can be dressed up with a little jacket and heels, for work, or worn more casual for a summer party with metallic sandals and sleeveless. The neutral colour scheme is perfect for all seasons and versatility of wear style!
- Made from 72% ecopoly/28%spandex manufactured in Canada
- Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- 2 in 1 style! Wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up
- Hand Cover-stitched hems
- Fabric treated for moisture wicking to keep you comfortable
- Fabric made with EcoPoly, a production process that uses a third less energy and water than typical polyester production processes
- Easy to care for and keep looking new
- Machine or hand wash your dress in cold water
- Hang to dry is recommended for clothing to last like new longer (a 3 min regular tumble dry to soften can be done after)
- Please do not bleach!