Graphic Tarnished Metal Grunge Workout Shorts
Graphic tarnished metal abstract patterned workout shorts. Cool and industrial, modern urban grunge style at it's finest! This earthy, mottled texture pattern print was born from an original photograph I shot. I was excited by having found some old discarded 1980s era silver wedding goblets at the thrift shop, the natural patterns created by oxidization on the metal surface was so beautiful! I manipulated the dull colours to produce this more earthy, warm and vibrant colour pattern. Injecting orange, greens, ambers and dark rust browns into the abstract mottled patterns gives these graphic tarnished printed shorts a unique colour palette!
My original prints and graphic patterns are fully printed on the fabric, then hand cut and sewn, all in Montreal, Canada. They ship from Canada or the USA, depending on buyer location.
- Designed to move and work with you
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric - manufactured in Canada
- EcoPoly fabrics: stretch fabrics feature an EcoPoly fiber, which is considered eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water use during manufacturing
- Side seam: instead of cutting shorts down the front, the seam is to the side
- Vivid print will never fade after washing
- Ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
- Easy to care for and keep looking new
- Machine or hand wash in cold water
- Please do not bleach!
- Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry (hang to try is recommended to keep clothing like new longer)
- The fabric is naturally quick-dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again