Graphic Dried Flower Stems Neutral Flare Skirt
Neutral graphic dried flower stems against a dusty white background. A very minimalist, elegant design. Taupe graphic dried flower stems, daisies from last season, in light and dark taupe and brown tones. Wonderfully understated. Wear to work with a simple knit top or on weekends with tights, boots, and a jean jacket over a comfy top.
My original pattern is printed on the fabric, then cut, sewn and shipped from Montreal, Canada. US orders do ship from over the border, in the USA.
- Sizes available are Small, Medium, Large
- All in accordance with US measurements
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric
- Printed, cut, sewn in Canada
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
- Flared skirt falls above mid thigh on most people
- High waist, elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes
- Thick elastic waistband finishing and cover stitched hems
- Made with EcoPoly, a production process that uses significantly less water than other polyester production processes
- Easy to care for and keep looking new
- Machine or hand wash skirt in cold water
- Hang to dry is recommended for clothing to last like new longer (a 5 min regular tumble dry to soften can be done)
- Please do not bleach!
- Fabric is naturally quick dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again