Faux Jean Boho Mandala Tile Flare Skirt
A faux jean Boho Mandala tile patterned skirt. The blue jean top slice is totally digitally created by me in graphic software. So, while it Looks like denim, it is Not denim, it is a graphic print. Below, is a pretty hippie inspired stained glass Mandala tile pattern. Pretty blue, pink and cranberry colours. This design was inspired by an old 1980s denim and cotton peasant skirt that I owned. I wanted to recreate that look! This pretty faux jean Boho Mandala print is my result.
My original pattern is printed on the fabric, then cut, sewn and shipped from Montreal, Canada. US orders do ship from over the border, in the USA.
- Sizes available are Small, Medium, Large
- All in accordance with US measurements
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric
- Printed, cut, sewn in Canada
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
- Flared skirt falls above mid thigh on most people
- High waist, elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes
- Thick elastic waistband finishing and cover stitched hems
- Made with EcoPoly, a production process that uses significantly less water than other polyester production processes
- Easy to care for and keep looking new
- Machine or hand wash skirt in cold water
- Hang to dry is recommended for clothing to last like new longer (a 5 min regular tumble dry to soften can be done)
- Please do not bleach!
- Fabric is naturally quick dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again