Cello Abstract Conceptual Music Themed Print
A cello, in abstract. This wonderful, conceptual photograph arose when during a walk on the beach, I looked down to spot a cast shadow from one rock onto one below. The distinct crisp dark shadow shape brought to mind the shape of the musical instrument, the cello. I quickly composed it in my view finder, and shot. This lovely cello abstract photo print is my result.
Relatively untouched out of camera, except for some contrast correction, softening of shadows. This print makes a wonderful, neutral statement piece for the walls of your favourite musician family member or friend!
Choose from several sizes as well as photo prints or wrapped canvas prints.
Please contact me for custom sizes or print types.
- Sizes are presented in inches (please convert online from inches to centimetres for metric sizes).
- Photo Prints have a 1/6" white border incl. in their final size and will require matting and framing by buyer.
- Depth for wrapped canvas stretchers are 1.5" inches.
- Prints your photos on canvas using HP inkjet printers.
- Uses the Giclée printing method and Vivera archival inks.
- Expertly hand-stretches your canvas and secures it with galvanized staples.
- Canvas finished edges are specific to the image and are shown in the Product's Page (solid colour or image wrap).
- Your Photo Print will be signed and dated by me on the back corner.
- Your Warpped Canvas print will be signed and dated small and discreetly by me on front bottom right corner.
- Printed on Epson Premium Lustre Paper (satin finish)
- Printed by my Fine Art Printers in Toronto, Canada
- Archival inks and acid free paper used
- Longevity of 70 years or more
- Surface used is a premium poly/cotton blend canvas.
- 60/40 poly/cotton canvas blend free from any optical brightening agents
- Canvas is made in Canada.
- Uses canvas that is whitened using an environmentally-safe process.
- Uses Artshield Laminate to protect your print so it won't fade for 200 years.