Big Gold Circles Modern Leggings
Big gold rings overlapping with swirled black and white circles and mottle silver grey colour rings, against a subtle grey lined background. Gorgeous and modern, this abstract print is neutral and can be paired with many tones of top colours.
This unique design was born from quite an extraordinary happenstance. I photographed the under lid of a can of paint, manipulated that circular shape with graphic software for the swirled circles. Then, I hand created the jagged rough gold and silver coloured rings with digital graphic software, and combined them all to form this gold rings black and white print. All metallic effects are visual graphics only, are totally digitally created and NOT PRINTED WITH METALLIC INKS.
My original prints and graphic patterns are fully printed on the fabric, then hand cut and sewn, all in Montreal, Canada. They ship from Canada or the USA, depending on buyer location.
- Fabrics are designed to stretch with you and won't give up
- Separate, high, foldover waist band for versatility
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric - manufactured in Canada
- EcoPoly fabrics: stretch fabrics feature an EcoPoly fiber, which is considered eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water use during manufacturing
- Vivid print will never fade after washing
- Ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
- Easy to care for and keep looking new
- Machine or hand wash in cold water
- Please do not bleach!
- Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry (hang to try is recommended to keep clothing like new longer)
- The fabric is naturally quick-dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again