Antique Wood Shipping Crate Graphic Throw Pillow
An antique themed throw pillow printed with a vintage, historical turn of the century branded advertisement on a wood shipping crate. Featuring a reproduction of a photograph from the sides of my turn of the century pine shipping crate. Shredded wheat was once shipped in this crate, through the Welland Canal, into Port Colborne. The front of the throw cushion has the company's advertising on it, with a draped woman holding a sheaf of wheat above her head, the company name and details stamped on it. The back of the pillow has the other end of the crate's markings. The natural wood grain and aged darkened pine wood is visually apparent in the printed image.
- square 16"x16" or 20"x20"
- Vibrant print
- hidden zipper enclosure and synthetic-filled insert included
- Polyester; simplex knit fabric; 100% polyester, wrinkle-free, beautiful color definition
- Cotton; 100% grade A woven cotton, made from natural fibres, which may result in irregularities
- Outdoor; 100% polyester, wrinkle free, mildew resistant, seams sewn shut, synthetic-filled insert inside
- machine washable for the polyester and cotton options
- Dry Clean or Spot Clean Only for the Outdoor option