Amber Colour Queen Anne's Lace Photo Art
Warm amber and caramel tones reside in this lovely Queen Anne's Lace photo print. Shot in the early Spring, it last season's dried flowering plants. They are just as pretty dried and crumpled as they are a wild flower in full bloom!
This golden amber nature wall decor will add a lovely spicy accent to a neutral living space, or brighten up any office space wall!
Please contact me for custom sizes or print types.
- Sizes are presented in inches (please convert online from inches to centimetres for metric sizes).
- Photo Prints have a 1/6" white border incl. in their final size and will require matting and framing by buyer.
- Depth for wrapped canvas stretchers are 1.5" inches.
- Prints your photos on canvas using HP inkjet printers.
- Uses the Giclée printing method and Vivera archival inks.
- Expertly hand-stretches your canvas and secures it with galvanized staples.
- Canvas finished edges are specific to the image and are shown in the Product's Page (solid colour or image wrap).
- Your Photo Print will be signed and dated by me on the back corner.
- Your Warpped Canvas print will be signed and dated small and discreetly by me on front bottom right corner.
- Printed on Epson Premium Lustre Paper (satin finish)
- Printed by my Fine Art Printers in Toronto, Canada
- Archival inks and acid free paper used
- Longevity of 70 years or more
- Surface used is a premium poly/cotton blend canvas.
- 60/40 poly/cotton canvas blend free from any optical brightening agents
- Canvas is made in Canada.
- Uses canvas that is whitened using an environmentally-safe process.
- Uses Artshield Laminate to protect your print so it won't fade for 200 years.