Abstract Owl Mandala Contrast Tank Top
An abstract owl Mandala pattern! This contrast tank is adorned with my original intricate Boho Mandala stained glass like patterns which when mirrored as I did here, resemble an owl with big eyes staring out at you! The multi coloured print is bordered on bottom by warm amber and cinnamon brown wide stripes which have a graphic burlap pattern in them.
To create my stained glass Mandala tile patterns, such as this one with the abstract owl, I begin always with one of my own original nature photographs. I manually layer, angle, and blend to get a tantric pattern that I can then make into a graphic. This one was one of favourites!
My original designs are sublimation printed on the fabric, and then the top is cut and sewn, in the USA.
- Slightly sheer 100% Polyester chiffon front panel with silky hand feel
- Polyester / 4% Elastane soft jersey back panel
- Option of back panel colour - black or white 96%
- Front panel is sublimation printed with my oriignal design, allowing fabric to stay soft and drapey
- Looser, flowy fit
- Garment fully constructed and printed in the USA
- Available in S to 2XL
- May fit slightly small, so for looser fit, or for half sizes, it is recommended to go up a size
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach
- Hang to dry
- Do not iron