Abstract Monarch Butterfly Wing Mosaic Drawer Knob
An abstract monarch butterfly mosaic Mandala pattern, on a white ceramic cabinet door knob. This pretty, Boho inspired design was born from my original butterfly photography. I created a symmetrical, warm golden yellow, orange, brown, white and black organic themed circular mosaic from the patterns in the butterfly's wings. The result is this gorgeous, intricate and very unique concentric medallion. The artwork is permanently printed completely flat on lovely, durable white ceramic knobs, leaving a tiny white border around the edge. The set you see on the cabinet doors in this listing's slide show is my own pair, in my own washroom.
Bring some fresh new natural design textures to your old dresser drawers or cabinet doors with these warm coloured patterned knobs. Drawer pulls and knobs are a fairly inexpensive way to breath new life into your furniture without investing a ton of money replacing them all! A fresh coat of paint, and these hippie inspired knobs will do just that!
Shop in selected quantities to save on the purchase price per drawer knob! Please Contact Me for large wholesale orders and I will provide you with a quote.
- Beautiful white ceramic knob with 1.5" front diameter.
- Standard size.
- Easy installation.
- Includes screw 1" depth Phillips screw, size #5 (1/8"). No additional hardware required.
- Great for cabinets, drawers, and furniture.
- Perfect inexpensive finishing accent to bedrooms, kitchens, home do it yourself projects and more!
- This product is NOT a toy, and is not recommended for children 8 and under.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth or soft sponge, mild soap.
- Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or cloths and sponges on the surface.